CREATE A DNA QUALITY CONTROL
This guide will describe the process to record a DNA quality control and define the tested aliquots.
- Open the DNA ‘Details’ form.
- Click on ‘Quality controls’ in the drop down menu and create a control by clicking on the “Add” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the aliqout and hit submit.
- Fill in relevant data and hit submit.
- Click on the ‘Add Aliquots’ button to select or add DNA aliquots that have been tested.
Note: This step is not required.
- Select the tested aliquot(s).
Notes: User is able to define the aliquot volume used for the test.
- Complete additional information and submit.