HOW TO EDIT AN EXISTING GROUP
This guide will describe the four processes for editing an existing group:
- The Administration Group
- Navigating the ATiM Group Screen
- Changing the group’s profile
- Changing the group’s permissions
- From the main menu, click on the Tool Menu to access the extra ATiM plugins.
- *If you have access to administrate the ATiM applications you should be able to click the Administration icon and title in the list. If the icons and links are greyed out, that means you do not have access.
- Once in the Administration area of the ATiM application, hover over the first navigation pulldown to go to the Groups screen.
- Existing ATiM Groups will be listed on this screen and each of them can be accessed by clicking on the provided green detail arrow. The Group’s profile will be listed for review. To edit the selected Group, click the Edit button in the Action Bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in the display form, noting that the required fields are clearly marked. When you have made changed, click the Submit button on the bottom left directly underneath the form. Your ATiM Group should be saved immediately, though you may need to log on and off before seeing any changes.
- Hover over the second navigation pulldown to go to the Permissions screen.
- On this screen, you can manage the Permissions for the Group, and for all the Users within this Group. Use the tree icon to roll open child options. Each level of Permission has three options:
- Allow, which means Users in this Group can access this area
- Deny, which means Users in this Group are not allowed access to this area
- Blank, which means Permissions for this are inherited from set parent options above it in the tree
- When you have made your changes, click the Submit button on the bottom left directly underneath the form. Your ATiM Group’s Permissions should be saved immediately, though you may have to log out and back in to see changes.