Collections templates allow to quickly create collection content without the need to browse the menus after the creation of each element.
Create a template
- Go to the “Tools” menu.
- Select “Collection Template”.
- Click “Add”.
- Fill the top form.
- Design your template using the tree view add and delete buttons. For the aliquots, you can specify the count of aliquots to display within the same form.
Use a template to create collection items
- Go to/create a collection.
- Select “Add from template” and select a template. You may also select the empty template.
- Depending on the type of your template, you might edit it.
- If you want to auto submit every form until a validation error is found, check the “Auto submit” option.
As you submit forms, you’ll notice the tree items changing colour.
|Pastel yellow||Current item|
Depending on the template type, you may create/edit/delete a node until the node has been done. Once the end of the template has been reached, you will be redirected to the Samples & Aliquots tree view.