DEFINE ALIQUOT POSITION INTO A STORAGE
This section will describe the process:
- To define to storage (ex. box) that will contain an aliquot
- To set position of the aliquot into the storage
– The following examples are based on a box that should be previously built following the “Create a box and set box into a freezer” guide.
– The ‘Selection Label’ of a storage will be used to define the storage that will contain the aliquot when you will either create an aliquot or modify aliquot data.
– The storage ‘Code’ will be useful to differentiate 2 storages (ex: boxes) having the same selection label during the definition of the aliquot storage (see example below).