LOGIN AND PASSWORD RULES CONFIGURATION
In Core.php, change following variables to match your instituion policies.
LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is a protocol that lets ATiM’s users to log in to ATiM by their system username and password.
- LDAP server
- Install LDAP on web server
For Linux should use apt-get install php7.0-ldap (The PHP version is up to yours)
How use LDAP on ATiM
- Create users by ab administrator account (usernames should be the same as login username into the system).
- Change the core.php:
- if_use_ldap_authentication should be true
- ldap_server: name of the LDAP server
- ldap_domain: Domain of LDAP
- Log out and then log in to ATiM and type your username and temporary password (ATiM will ask you to change the password and should type your real password).