Since ATiM is a web application, its functionality is primarily dependent on the web server (such as IIS and Apache), as well as the versions of PHP and MySQL it is running on. Therefore, when dealing with various operating system versions, it’s essential to ensure compatibility with these components to maintain correct operation.
- Dual-core processor or higher
- 2.8 GHz or faster
- 4GB or more for Linux
- 8GB or more for windows
Storage (Hard Disk Space)
- Linux: Ensure a minimum of 40GB or more.
- Windows: Ensure at least 80GB or more.
If your server hosts multiple ATiM instances or if you plan to upload files such as PDF, PNG, JPG to ATIM, please reach out to us. We will provide guidance to determine the appropriate Hard Disk Space requirements for your specific configuration.
Operating System (OS)
The OS listed below have been tested but ATiM can normally be installed on all new versions of windows and Linux distributions.
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Centos 7.5
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2022
- Apache2 2.4.x (see Apache Configuration Guide)
- IIS 6.0, 8.0, 10 (see IIS 6 Configuration Guide – iismod_rewrite module use and IIS 8 Configuration Guide – native IIS URL Rewrite module use)
- MySQL 5.7.x
- MariaDB 10.3
- PHP 5.6 for ATiM 2.6.8 and earlier
- PHP 7.0 for ATiM 2.7.4 and earlier
- PHP 7.4 for ATiM 2.8.2 and earlier
- PHP 8 for ATiM 2.9 and later
PHP needs to have the following modules.
|One of mysql or mysqli||, ||–with-mysql, –with-mysqli|
|(To confirm) PHP Data Object||||–enable-pdo –with-pdo-mysql|
|(For apache onyl) One of apxs or apxs2||–with-apxs=[DIR], –with-apxs2=[DIR]|
Example configuration flags
First, be sure to correctly defined the path to the loadable extensions (modules).
ATiM is a web application designed to be used at a resolution of 1024×768 or higher. Lower resolutions can be used but will result in diminished user experience. Any client running a recent web browser should be able to connect and use ATiM.
CTRNet has tested and recommends the following web browsers for client workstations: